ŚWIAT TV 85 nowy temat
szukaj Kategorie

Spędzamy 4 godzin dziennie przed telewizorem i tutaj możesz podzielić się swoimi uwagami na temat programów, które lubisz oglądać i podyskutować o wszystkim co związane z TV.

Zbrodnie Grindelwalda czy to będzie Hit czy Tragedia? 12
VickyyAllTube

Moim zdaniem będzie to film tego roku! Świat Magii jest dla mnie chyba najlepszym miejscem jakie kto kolwiek kiedy stworzył. Czekam szczerze aż film będzie dostępny i mam nadzieje, że Fantastyczne Zwierzęta: Zbrodnie Grindelwalda online na CDA pojawi się szybko. Oczywiście pójdę na to do kina bez dwóch zdań!

The Studio will release three pictures, in 2016, 2018 and 2020, based on best-selling author J.K. Rowling’s original story and screenwriting debut, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.” Set in an extension of her familiar wizarding world, featuring magical creatures and characters inspired by Harry Potter’s Hogwarts textbook and its fictitious author, Newt Scamander, Fantastic Beasts” will be directed by David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter movies, and reunite the filmmaking team of David Heyman, J.K. Rowling, https://www.all-tube.pl/fantastyczne-zwierzeta-zbrodnie-grindelwalda-ogladaj-online-2018-napisy-pl-cda/ Steve Kloves and Lionel Wigram. JUDE LAW plays a young ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, taking on the mantle of one of J.K. Rowling’s most beloved characters; EZRA MILLER makes a return as the enigmatic CREDENCE, whose fate was unknown at the end of the first film; CLAUDIA KIM appears as a Maledictus, the carrier of a blood curse that destines her ultimately to transform into a beast; ZOË KRAVITZ plays LETA LESTRANGE, who had once been close to Newt Scamander but is now engaged to his brother; CALLUM TURNER joins the cast as Newt’s older brother, THESEUS SCAMANDER, a celebrated war hero and the Head of the Auror Office at the British Ministry of Magic; KATHERINE WATERSTON returns as TINA GOLDSTEIN, who has been reinstated as an Auror for MACUSA; EDDIE REDMAYNE stars again as wizarding world Magizoologist NEWT SCAMANDER, who has now gained fame in the wizarding world as the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them; DAN FOGLER reprises the role of the only No-Maj in the group, JACOB KOWALSKI; ALISON SUDOL reprises the part of Tina’s free-spirited sister, QUEENIE GOLDSTEIN, a Legilimens who can read minds; and JOHNNY DEPP returns as the powerful Dark wizard GELLERT GRINDELWALD in Warner Bros. While Rowling may be able to claim that Dumbledore’s sexuality was irrelevant to Harry Potter’s journey in the original book series, this is not the case in the Fantastic Beasts movie franchise, as it focuses heavily on Grindelwald’s rise to power and subsequent downfall at the hands of Dumbledore. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a 2001 book written by British author J. K. Rowling (under the pen name of the fictitious author Newt Scamander ) about the magical creatures in the Harry Potter universe The original version, illustrated by the author herself, purports to be Harry Potter 's copy of the textbook of the same name mentioned in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (or Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in the US), the first novel of the Harry Potter series.

The film will feature several characters first mentioned in the Harry Potter series , such as Albus Dumbledore , and Gellert Grindelwald It will also mark the first time that Nicolas Flamel is shown in a movie, after being named on several occasions in the Philosopher’s Stone film, exciting many fans of the Wizarding World franchise. In Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016), directed by David Yates, Harry Potter fans once again find themselves immersed in the wizarding world that has become so familiar to us. The prequel film follows magizoologist Newt Scamander as he travels to America with the intention of bringing one of his magical creatures back to its natural habitat.

A co wy o tym myślicie?

ZSGifMan

I tak nie przebiję tu przedmówców niczym, ani treścią, ani formą wypowiedzi, więc tylko dodam w tym temacie, ze takie filmy zupełnie mnie nie interesują i jeśli już je kiedyś oglądam, to o wiele później w tv i niejako przymusowo, choć niby mogę wyjść się przejść lub zatrzasnąć się na ich czas w łazience i puścić wodę w kranie ;p

Anonimowy

Byłem, widziałem. Bardzo fajny film. Taka bajka dla dużych i małych.

ZSGifMan

> Akira_Kurosawa o 2018-11-20 10:25 napisał:
> Byłem, widziałem. Bardzo fajny film. Taka bajka dla dużych i małych.

A takie pozycje jak np. seria Harry Potter to też oglądałeś w kinie czy w tv?

Anonimowy

Dwie pierwsze w kinie, resztę w TV. Ale niezbyt przepadam za filmami o Potterze. Ale 'Zwierzęta' co mnie zdziwiło, podobają mi się. Miło obejrzeć coś takiego od czasu do czasu. Seria HP jak i Fantastyczne zwierzęta to raczej filmy dla całych rodzin. Takie bajki o czarodziejach. Chociaż uważam że Harry Potter z filmu na film robił się co raz bardziej miałki. Ale drugi plan wypadał dobrze.

ZSGifMan

Ja byłem niejako zmuszany do oglądania, bo gdy leciały kolejne HP w tv, to chciał nie chciał mimowolnie je oglądałem.
Odniosłem natomiast odwrotne wrażenie i dla mnie wraz z kolejnymi częściami i tym jak bohaterowie rośli – jakość treści i przez to moje zaciekawienie kolejnymi 'odcinkami' rosło ;)

Anonimowy

Dwie pierwsze miały taki magiczny klimat. Natomiast reszta jakoś mi nie leży. Na co dzień nie oglądam takich filmów. Dla Fantastycznych Zwierząt zrobiłem wyjątek i spodobało mi się. Jeśli nie widziałeś to polecam. A jak masz dzieci, to idealny film dla rodziny. Warto sprawdzić, może Ci się spodoba.

ZSGifMan

Dzięki za polecenie, ale u mnie już trochę za późno, bo już od dawna bunt nastolatka i te sprawy, trudne sprawy, hehe ;)
W zeszłym roku takie pozycje były grane jak Annabelle i To i któreś Oszukać przeznaczenie, chyba 3-cie – 4-te, jakoś ze dwa lata temu oglądaliśmy Koszmar z ulicy Wiązów, ale niestety ten remake, bo cały czas jak na złość nie leci w telewizorni żaden z tych klasycznych z Englundem i się na nie ostro zasadzamy jak już kiedyś w końcu będą, i te filmy to ze mną, a we własnym gronie rówieśników, to podobno nawet Piłę V oglądały i twierdzą, że nie dość, że nie było bardzo straszne i się nie bały, to się podobno kilka razy śmiały, więc co tu jakieś zwierzaki, nawet te baaardzo fantastyczne ;p

Anonimowy

To idź z kobietą. Jak byłem w kinie to może ze 2-3 dzieciaki były. Reszta to dorośli ludzie. Kilka par i grupki znajomych. Zdziwiłem się bo myślałem że same dzieci będą a tu stare konie. He, he.
To był remake Koszmaru z ulicy Wiązów? Przeoczyłem. Jakim cudem? Obejrzałbym sobie. Warto poświęcić czas na oglądanie?
Teraz grają nową Suspirie. Myślałem się wybrać, ale jakoś aktorka mi nie pasuję i chyba zaczekam aż puszczą w tv. Stara Suspiria była dobra, ale fanem filmu nie jestem. Więc parcia nie mam na remake.

Adrenochrom

Byłem w kinie na remaku "Koszmaru z ulicy Wiązów", jak dla mnie jakieś 7/10 ale byłem wtedy trochę najebany.

Anonimowy

Aha, to ok. To chyba sobie daruję. Bo po alkoholu to nawet to co nie jest fajne może być fajne. Ale dzięki za opinie.

ZSGifMan

To było to: https://fdb.pl/film/140103-koszmar-z-ulicy-wiazow ale to z 8 lat temu było…
i widzę, ze dałem temu 6, to może być chyba, ale powtarzam – do klasyków się nie umywa, bo tam swoje robi Englund! Kropka, z Freddym się nie dyskutuje :P

Suspirię coś tam słyszałem, ale jeszcze nie widziałem, to nie zabieram głosu.

tylkosprawiedliwosc

@VickyyAllTube Moim zdaniem będzie to film tego roku! Świat Magii jest dla mnie chyba najlepszym miejscem jakie kto kolwiek kiedy stworzył. Czekam szczerze aż film będzie dostępny i mam nadzieje, że Fantastyczne Zwierzęta: Zbrodnie Grindelwalda online na CDA pojawi się szybko. Oczywiście pójdę na to do kina bez dwóch zdań!

The Studio will release three pictures, in 2016, 2018 and 2020, based on best-selling author J.K. Rowling’s original story and screenwriting debut, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.” Set in an extension of her familiar wizarding world, featuring magical creatures and characters inspired by Harry Potter’s Hogwarts textbook and its fictitious author, Newt Scamander, Fantastic Beasts” will be directed by David Yates, who directed the last four Harry Potter movies, and reunite the filmmaking team of David Heyman, J.K. Rowling, https://ultra-cda.pl/filmy/trzy-metry-nad-niebem/ Steve Kloves and Lionel Wigram. JUDE LAW plays a young ALBUS DUMBLEDORE, taking on the mantle of one of J.K. Rowling’s most beloved characters; EZRA MILLER makes a return as the enigmatic CREDENCE, whose fate was unknown at the end of the first film; CLAUDIA KIM appears as a Maledictus, the carrier of a blood curse that destines her ultimately to transform into a beast; ZOË KRAVITZ plays LETA LESTRANGE, who had once been close to Newt Scamander but is now engaged to his brother; CALLUM TURNER joins the cast as Newt’s older brother, THESEUS SCAMANDER, a celebrated war hero and the Head of the Auror Office at the British Ministry of Magic; KATHERINE WATERSTON returns as TINA GOLDSTEIN, who has been reinstated as an Auror for MACUSA; EDDIE REDMAYNE stars again as wizarding world Magizoologist NEWT SCAMANDER, who has now gained fame in the wizarding world as the author of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them; DAN FOGLER reprises the role of the only No-Maj in the group, JACOB KOWALSKI; ALISON SUDOL reprises the part of Tina’s free-spirited sister, QUEENIE GOLDSTEIN, a Legilimens who can read minds; and JOHNNY DEPP returns as the powerful Dark wizard GELLERT GRINDELWALD in Warner Bros. While Rowling may be able to claim that Dumbledore’s sexuality was irrelevant to Harry Potter’s journey in the original book series, this is not the case in the Fantastic Beasts movie franchise, as it focuses heavily on Grindelwald’s rise to power and subsequent downfall at the hands of Dumbledore. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a 2001 book written by British author J. K. Rowling (under the pen name of the fictitious author Newt Scamander ) about the magical creatures in the Harry Potter universe The original version, illustrated by the author herself, purports to be Harry Potter 's copy of the textbook of the same name mentioned in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (or Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone in the US), the first novel of the Harry Potter series.

The film will feature several characters first mentioned in the Harry Potter series , such as Albus Dumbledore , and Gellert Grindelwald It will also mark the first time that Nicolas Flamel is shown in a movie, after being named on several occasions in the Philosopher’s Stone film, exciting many fans of the Wizarding World franchise. In Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (2016), directed by David Yates, Harry Potter fans once again find themselves immersed in the wizarding world that has become so familiar to us. The prequel film follows magizoologist Newt Scamander as he travels to America with the intention of bringing one of his magical creatures back to its natural habitat.

A co wy o tym myślicie?

Film okazał się troche nietrafiony w gusta oglądających ale nie jest zły !

Proszę czekać…